CLICK HERE FOR THE FLYER
Join the University of California Riverside Extension Center (UCR) for The Legal Education Conference - a full day of Continuing Legal Education, Professional Networking, Exhibitors, Employers and Professional Development workshops - and earn five hours of MCLE credit.
Presented jointly by the Inland Counties Association of Paralegals (ICAP) and UCR Extension’s ABA-approved Professional Certificate in Paralegal Studies.
Guest presenters include noted local and national presenters and practitioners from across key areas in the legal and paralegal professions.
- Limited License Legal Technician (1 hour Participatory MCLE credit)
Paula Littlewood, Executive Director, Washington State Bar Association
Stephen R. Crossland, Chair, Washington State Limited License Legal Technician Board
- Civility in the Legal Field (1 hour Participatory MCLE credit in Legal Ethics)
Jay Horn, Attorney, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Essence of the Legal Profession in California (1 hour Participatory MCLE credit)
Kristine Custodio, ACP, President, California Association of Legal Assistants
- Ethical use of Email and Social Media (1 hour Participatory MCLE credit in Legal Ethics)
Honorable Jack Lucky, Judge, Superior Court of Riverside County
- Professional Branding (1 hour Participatory MCLE credit)
Karen Maheu, Division Director, Beacon Hill
ICAP Members are entitled to a $20 discount from the $90 fee, and students receive a $40 discount.
For more information, or to attend, please CLICK HERE to visit the UCR event page.